GK Solved Questions for Management trainee exam of Food Corporation of India FCI
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Management Trainee Sample General Awareness Questions
GK For FCI MT exam
1. The term of a Rajya Sabha MP is—
(A) 5 years
(B) 6 years
(C) 2 years
(D) No fixed term
2. The body regulating telecommunication services is—
3. The 2010 Commonwealth Games were hosted by —
4. The Finance Minister in the Central Cabinet is—
(A) Dr. Manmohan Singh
(B) P. Chidambaram
(C) Pranab Mukherjee
(D) None of the above
5. Which of the following Indian has won a Nobel Prize?
(A) J.R.D. Tata
(B) Anil Ambani
(C) Rabindranath Tagore
(D) Satish Dhawan
6. Intensity of an earthquake is expressed in—
(D) Richter scale
7. The Olympic logo contains how many rings?
8. Who is known as the Father of White Revolution?
(A) Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
(B) Dr. V. Kurien
(C) Prof. Sam Pitroda
(D) Prof. U.R. Rao
9. Tennis star Sania Mirza hails from?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) None of these
10. How many spokes are there in the wheel depicted in the Indian National Flag?
11. Who is the Supreme Commander of Indian Defence Forces?
(A) Defence Minister
(B) Prime Minister
(D) Chief of the Army
12. Which one is the greatest Planet?
13. Where is Ranthambhor Tiger Sanctuary?
14. Who is the inventor of Television?
(C) J.L. Baird
(D) J.B. Radje
15. Which state of India has the highest density of population?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(C) West Bengal
16. What is the source of Brahmaputra River?
(A) Mount Kailash in Tibet
(B) Gangotri Glacier in Himalayas
(C) Mansarovar Lake in Western Tibet
(D) None of these
17. Who is at present coach of the Indian Cricket team?
(A) Kapil Dev
(B) Sunil Gavaskar
(C) Greg Chappell
(D) None of these
18. The largest gland in human body is—
19. Which state in India is touching the boundaries of largest number of states?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
20. Who is known as the Father of Genetics?
(A) Charles Darwin
(B) Gregor Mendel
(C) James Watt
21. The first battle of Panipat was fought in—
22. Which country is credited with the mathematical invention of ‘Zero’?
23. Who first built the Grand Trunk Road?
(A) Akbar the Great
(C) Sher Shah Suri
(D) Lord Dalhousie
24. Quit India Movement was launched in—
25. Which country has won the Football World Cup five times?
26. Which batsman has the highest average of runs scored in Test cricket?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar
(B) Don Bradman
(C) Brian Lara
(D) Vivian Richards
27. How many States are there in India excluding Delhi?
28. Night-blindness is caused due the deficiency of—
(C) Vitamin A
(D) Vitamin C
29. How many colours does the sunlight have?
30. Spring tides come during—
(A) Full moon
(B) New moon
(C) Half moon
(D) Not related to moon
31. Chilka lake is situated in which State?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
32. Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq transferred his capital from Delhi to Devagiri and renamed it as—
33. Who is regarded as the great law giver of ancient India?
34. The word ‘Sikh’ is derived from a word which means—
35. Durand Line is drawn up between—
(A) India and Afghanistan
(B) India and Bangladesh
(C) India and China
(D) India and Pakistan
36. To whom the President of India can submit his resignation?
(A) Vice President
(B) Chief Justice of India
(C) Speaker of Lok Sabha
(D) Prime Minister
37. Deficiency of which vitamin causes Scurvy?
(A) Vitamin C
(B) Vitamin D
(C) Vitamin E
(D) Vitamin B
38. Deficiency of iron in human diet causes—
39. Leukemia affects which part of the human body?
40. Cholera is a typical example of—
(A) air-borne disease
(B) infectious disease
(C) change of weather
(D) water-borne disease
41. Nobel Prize was started in the year—
42. Printing Press was invented by—
(B) Samuel Morse
(C) J.C. Perier
(D) Jin Gutenberg
43. The first satellite launched by India was—
(A) Insat IA
44. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is located in—
45. The length of the pitch in cricket is—
(A) 20.12 meter
(B) 20.22 meter
(C) 20 meter
(D) 21 meter
46. On which day the ‘World Environment Day’ is celebrated?
(C) 4th September
(D) 9th November
47. Which Indian film was honoured by Special Oscar Award?
(A) Mother India
(B) Paather Panchali
48. The headquarters of International Labour Organization (ILO) are at—
49. Suez Canal connects Mediterranean Sea with—
(A) Red Sea
(B) Black Sea
(C) Caspian Sea
(D) Caribbean Sea
50. Study of skin is called—