objective Physical Education for Physical education Teachers exam
Physical Education MCQ Quiz for teachers Jobs
Free Online MCQ Test
Solved Questions and Answers for KVS DSSSB and other Phy Education job exams
1. The useful method of teaching for games and sports is
(D) Audio visual aids
2. The term ‘Double Fault’ is related with
(D) Lawn Tennis
3. Direct communicable disease is?
4. In normal air, the percentage of oxygen is?
5. 1 gm of carbohydrates (glucose) in the body yields?
(A) 10.4 kilo calorie of energy
(B) 6.8 kilo calorie of energy
(C) 4.2 kilo calorie of energy
(D) 2.6 kilo calorie of energy
6. Which country won Football World Cup, the maximum times?
7. The first’Dronacharya Award in wrestling was given to?
(A) Bal Bhagwat
(B) Udai Chand
(C) K. N. Singh
8. In health education, the basic principle is to start from?
(A) Ancient to modern
(B) Earlier to the recent
(C) Voluntary to involuntary
(D) Known to unknown
9. What is one objective of situps?
(A) To develop strength in abdominal muscles
(B) To give proper shape at abdominal area
(C) To reduce fat
(D) To reduce weight
10. In ancient time, which games were organized in front of Lord
(A) Namin games
(B) Isthiminian games
(C) Pythain games
(D) Modern Olympic games
11. Strategy ‘Double Nelson’ is related to the game?
(D) Kho kho
12. Which of the following aspects of health primarily determines whether or not a person is healthy?
13. The centre controlling point of cell is?
14. Which type of bandage is used on finger injury?
(A) Roller Bandage
(B) Trangular Bandage
(C) Two-Niket Bandage
(D) Crap Bandage
15. What is ‘fitness’?
(A) Capacity of inner power
(B) To be rich
(C) Stay healthy
(D) Slim body
16. Maulana Azad Trophy is awarded for overall games championship at?
(A) State level
(B) Inter-university level
(C) National games level
(D) International level
17. School health records to be used?
(A) By Medical officer
(B) Only nurses
(C) To understand student more only for teacher’s help
(D) To cure diseases, by cornpounders
18. Insulin is produced in?
(A) Sex glands
19. The part of the respiratory system responsible for speech is?
(B) Nasal cavity
20. Which cricketer is known as ‘palm tree hitter’?
(A) Kapil Dev
(B) Hanumant Singh
(C) Virendra Sehwag
(D) Polly Umrigar
21. The number of bones in vertebral column is?
22. Guru Hanuman received Drona charya award for the game?
23. Out of the following name, the disease that is not categorized as a communicable disease is?
24. What is Physical Education?
(A) All round development of human being
(B) Physical Training
(C) Physical Execution
(D) Physical Fitness
25. Which of the following is called ‘Master gland’ in human body?
26. The number of Hurdles in 110 m Hurdle race are?
27. Command method is used
(A) During track and field events
(D) March past
28. For which disease, the flies are not the carrier?
(B) Yellow fever
29. Which of the following are chemically known as lipids?
(D) Amino Acids
30. The deficiency of which vitamin
causes night blindness?
(A) Vitamin A
(B) Vitamin B
(C) Vitamin C
(D) Vitamin D
31. First National Institute of Physical Education is situated at?
32. Out of the following name the factor which is considered key to good health?
(A) Pollution free environment
(B) Nutritious diet
(C) Good life routine
(D) Stress free life
33. The length of cricket bat is?
(B) 39 inch
(C) 37 inch
(D) 40 inch
34. Skinfold Caliper measures
(A) Height of a body
(B) Body fat
(C) Respiration level of body
(D) Weight of a body
35. An umpire in ‘Hockey’ shows green card. He is indicating for?
(B) Temporary suspension
(C) To start the game
(D) For medical attention
36. The number of alveoli (air sacs) in our two lungs is approximately?
(A) 700 million
(B) 800 million
(C) 900 million
(D) 1000 million
37. Radio-ulna bones is situated in the human body at?
(B) Lower leg :
(D) Upper arm
38. What will be done after snake bite?
(B) Use of crepe bandage
(C) Use of antiseptic
(D) Use of two-niket bandage
39. Normal Heart Rate of stroke volume is?
(A) 5.04 litre/minute
(B) 5.5 litre/minute
(C) 6.00 litre/minute
(D) 4.50 litre/minute
40. In which country World Cup Hockey Championship for men was organized in the year 2010?
41. ‘Scapula’ bone is situated in?
(C) Upper backs
42. Hinge Joint is said to be
(A) Movable joint
(B) Immovable joint
(C) Semi movable joint
(D) Static joint
43. Learning is based on
(D)Body (types) development
44. Who was the first Indian to win an award in Wimbledon?
(A) Ramnathan Krishnan
(B) Ramesh Krishnan
(C) Vijay Amritraj
(D) Jaideep Mukherjee
45. Percentage of water in the human body is?
(A) 60 percent
(B) 65 percent
(C) 70 percent
(D) 75 percent
46. Khajan Singh is associated with?
(B) Weight lifting
47. The length and width of Badminton court is?
48. Strength is measured by
(D) Weight training
49. ‘Degree of difficulty’ is related with?
50. In which game you can see Antenna?