graduate trainee exam sample paper Management trainee model paper
ONGC Graduate Trainee Sample Paper
Sample paper for Management trainee exam
ECIL GET Exam Sample Paper
1. Metro Rail was launched in December 2002 in New Delhi between which two Stations?
(a) Shahadra – Tis Hazari
(b) I.S.B.T -Shahadra
(c) Centra1 Secretariat- I.S.B.T.
(d) Tis Hazari -Central Secretariat
2. Which is the Capital of Dadra and Nagar Haveli?
(b) Port Blair
3. Durand Line is the International Boundary between—
(a) India and Pakistan
(b) Pakistan and Afghanistan
(c) India and China
(d) U.S.A. and Mexico
4. Panchatantra was written by—
(b) Ved Vyas
(d) Vishnu Sharma
5. The headquarter of North Western Railway zone is—
(d) New Delhi
6. J&K leader , Sri Mufti Mohammad Sayeed belongs to which political party?
(a) People’s Democratic Party
(c) Jammu Kashmir
(d) All Party Hurriyat Conference
7. Famous Indian Cartoonist, who died in December, 2002 was—
(a) R.K. Laxman
(c) Abu Abraham
(d) Sudhir Dar
8. Six persons A, B, C, D, E and F are standing in a circle. B is standing between F and C, A is standing between E and D, F is standing to the left of D. Who is standing between A and F.
9. P walks forward 10 m and then walks 10 m right. Again turning to the left and again he walks 5, 15 and 15m respectively.
At present time how far is he standing from his starting place?
(a) 20 m
(b) 23 m
(c) 10 m
(d) 5 m
10. Which name will come at last in telephone directory?
11. If in word ‘DISTURBANCE’ first letter is interchanged with last letter, second with tenth and others according to this rule are changed then in new word which 1ette will come after ‘T’?
12. In .a class of 49 students Ramesh’s rank is 18th. What is his rank from bottom?
13. In the numbers from 100 to 1000 how, many times digit ‘1’ comes at tens place?
Directions (Q. 14—16): Six slabs of a cube is coloured as black, brown, red and white and blue that
1. Red is in front of black
2. Green is in between red and black
3. Blue is near to white
4. Brown is near to blue
5. Red is in bottom
14. .Which colour is, in front of brown?
15. Which colour is in front of green?
16. Which three colours of the following meet on the corner of cube?
(a) Red, Black, Green
(b) Black, White, Blue
(c) White, Green, Red
(d) Brown, White, Blue
17. Kailash indicating to an old ‘man told, “His son is my Son’s uncle.” How is Kailash related to that old man?
18. If X is the brother of the son of” Y’s son, how is X related to Y?
19. If x means ÷ , means x, ÷ means + and + means —, then value of
(3—15÷l9) x 8+6?
(d) – 1
20. Arrange the fol1owing in a logical order.
(a) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
(b) 2, 4, 1, 5, 3
(c) 4, 1, 3, 5, 2
(d) 2, 3, 5, 1, 4
21. Day after tomorrow is my birthday. On the same day next week is a festival. Today is. Sunday. What will be the day just after festival?
Directions (Q. 22—26): Find the missing terms.(?) in the series.
22. 3, 7, 15, ?, 63, 127
23. 0, ?, 8, 15, 24
24. 6, 12, 21,?, 48
25. 7, 11, 13, 17,?, 23, 25
26. 2, 8, 14, 24, 34, 48?
Directions (Q. 27—31): Find the odd one:
27. Bear, kola-drink, Soda water, Milk
(c) Soda, water
28. Snake, Lizard, Whale fish, Crocodile
29. Ranchi, Bhopal, Nagpur, Bangalore
30. 1236, 2346, 3456, 4566, 5686
31. Fingers, Palms, Wrist, Knee
Directions (Q. 32—36): Three words have been given in the following questions. First two words to the left : : is related in a way. Find that word from the given alternatives who in relation as same to the right of
32. Carpenter : Saw : Tailor ?
33. Butter : Milk : Book ?
34. Court : Justice : School :
35. Laugh : Enjoyment : Weep: ?
36. Patrolling : Safety : Insurance:?
37. Study the trend in columns and identify the missing (?) number
6 8 15
3 2 5
4 3 ?
8 12 9
38. If in a code language PAINT is written as 74128 and EXCEL as 93596, then how ACCEPT will he written in that language?
39. If REASON is coded as 5 and BELIEVED as 7, then what is the code number for GOVERNMENT?
40. If in a language eraser is called box, box is called pencil, pencil is called sharpener and sharpener is called bag, then With what a child will write n that language?
41. If in language finger is called toe, toe is called foot, foot is called thumb, thumb is called ankle, ankle is called palm and palm is called knee, then in that language, what an illiterate man will put to mark his signature?
Directions (Q. 42—46): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow :
1. Five friends P, Q, R, . S and T traveled to five different cities
Chennai, Calcutta, Delhi,
Bangalore and Hyderabad by five different modes of transport Bus, Train, Aeroplane, Car and Boat from Mumbai.
2. The person who traveled to Delhi did not travel by boat.
3. R went to Bangalore by car and Q went to Calcutta by aeroplane.
4. S traveled by boat whereas T traveled by train.
5. Mumbai is not connected by bus to Delhi and Chennai.
42. Which of the following combinations of persons and mode of transport is not correct?
43. Which of the following destinations is correct for ‘S’?
(d) Data inadequate
44. Which of the following combination place and mode of transport is not correct?
45. The person travelling to Delhi went by which transport?
46. Who travelled to Delhi?
(d) Data inadequate
47. A person travels by his bicycle a distance of 50 km. He travels with the speed of 12.5 km/hr. After every 12.5 km., he takes a rest for 20 minutes. How much time will he take to complete the distance?
(a) 4 hours 20 minutes
(b) 5 hours 20 minutes
(c) 5 hours
(d) 6 hours
48. A and B walks on a circular path whose circumference is 35 km. They started walking from same place in the same direction with a uniform speed of ‘A’ is 4 km. per hour and speed of ‘B’ is 5 km. per hour. After how much time will they meet again?
(a) 15 hours
(b) 21 hours
(c) 35 hours
(d) 42 hours
49. Radius of a wheel is 6.5 m. How many spin will it take to complete the distance of 11 km?
50. A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km. per hour?