uttarakhand gk uttaranchal general knowledge
Uttaranchal Objective General Knowledge solved Questions
MCQ Quiz Uttaranchal general awareness
1. ‘Thangla Pass’ is situated in which district?
2. Rajjat is celebrated in a gap of how many years?
3. Where is ‘Khatling glacier’situated?
4. How many district share boundary with Nainital?
S. Who was the youngest soldier who got ‘Victoria Cross’ award
(A)Gabar Singh Negi
(B)Darmiyan Singh N’
(C)Chandra Singh Ga
(D)Madho Singh Bhandari
6.How many deemed, State,Central universities were working till 2009 in Uttarakhand?
7. In which district of Uttarakhand,Lakha Mandal is situated?
8. Which of the following is not a Tribe of Uttarakhand?
9. Where is the ‘Central Building Research Institute’ situated?
10. Who were Kaluwa and Bija Singh?
(A) Freedom fighters
11.Which river in Uttarakhand is named as ‘Rathwahini’?
12.When did the famous ‘Gauchar’ fair begin?
13. Why did the place ‘Malpa’ came into light?
(B) Land slide
14.When and by whom was Uttaranchal Development Council formed?
(A)May 30-31, 1982 by Dr. D. D. Pant
(B) August 15, 1958 by Govind Ballabh Pant
(C) May 30-31, 1988 by Soban Singh Jina
(D0) November 9, 2000 by Nityanand Swami
15. To which Wadia Institute of Dehradun is related?
16. Which of the following is not properly matched?
(A) Chandi Prasad Bhatt— Environment
(B) Bachhendri Pal— Mountaineering
(C) Jaspal Rana — Literature
(D) B. C. Khanduri — Politics
17. Who among the following is called the ‘Gandhi’ of Uttarakhand?
(A)Sunder Lal Bahuguna
(C)Chandi Prasad Bhatt
(D) Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna
18.Who established the ‘Santikunj’in Haridwar?
(C)Pt. Sri Ram Shanna
19. Who was the founder of Katorie’s dynasty
(A) Basant Dev
(B) Nimber Dev
(C) Lakhan Pal Dev
(D) Subhik Raj Dev
20.Who made Garhwal Painting?
(D)Vishvambhar Datt Chandola
21. When did H.N.B. Garwal University get the status of Central University?
(A) January 15, 2009
(B) August 15, 2009
(C) March 15, 2009
(0) January 26, 2009
22. Where did Mahatma Gandhiwrote ‘Anashakti Yoga Tika’?
23. Who is known as hero of
(A) Keshar Singh Rawat
(B)Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali
(C) Harak Singh Rawat
(D) Narayan Singh Gousai
24. When did Martyr ‘Shri Dev Suman’ die?
(A) July 24, 1943
(B) July22, 1944
(C) July 24, 1944
(D) July 25, 1944
25. Who led the Chipko Movement?
(A) Gaura Devi
(B) Sarala Behan
(C) Radha Bhatt
(D) Teelu Rauteli
26. From which year ‘Almora Akhbar’ published?
27. Vishnugarh Pipalkoti Hydel Power Project is being developed on one amongst the following rivers?
28. The biggest hydroelectric project of Uttarakhand is?
(A) Kotli Bhel Hydroelectric Project
(B) Vishnu Prayag Hydroelectric Project
(C) Tehri Hydroelectric Project
(D) Maneri Bhali Hydroelectric Project